Benefits of FirstClose Solution:
- Increased automation
- Automated Ordering
- One-Screen Navigation
- Advanced Analytics
- Reduced turn-times
- Integrated with Loan Origination Systems
- Reduced human error and duplicate data entry
- Consolidated vendors
- Customer Support Team
- Scalable solutions for borrower demand
- Standardized workflow/ Project Management
“No-Contact” Products Include:
• Desktop Evaluation: FirstClose’s proprietary E-valuation tool that uses manual research methods, from our in-house team, as well as automated valuation tools to produce a more accurate value and higher confidence score when compared to an Automated Valuation Model (AVM)
• Instant Property Report: FirstClose’s comprehensive tool to get information about current mortgages, judgments, liens, tax status, the vested owner, and a PDF copy of the Deed, if available within 60 seconds.
• Hybrid Valuation: Valuations completed by Licensed/Certified appraisers that mirror desktop valuations in that it has a shorter appraisal form, and the appraiser typically never visits the property.
• Verisite: The Verisite Property Condition Report utilizes the borrower’s mobile devices to get current interior and exterior photos of collateral properties for faster loan processing and decision making. This eliminates the need for inspectors to enter borrowers’ homes.
• Curbside Hybrid Closing: This is the same as mobile or hybrid closing, except for the notary signing agent and the consumer will not conduct the signing or notarization in the same room. To abide by the CDC and social distancing guidelines, Curbside Closing allows signer(s) to sign documents without the need for a signing agent to enter the signer’s home or meet face-to-face. The signing agent will meet the signer(s) at the desired location, but the signing will be held with a barrier between the signer(s) and signing agent.