FirstClose Strengthens Partnership with CRIF Lending Solutions
Posted on February 13, 2018
– New API creates interface enabling lenders to process
home equity loans from single software solution –
Austin, Texas, February 13, 2018 – FirstClose, a provider of technology solutions for mortgage lenders nationwide, announced a new API as part of its partnership with CRIF Lending Solutions, a software provider for financial institutions.
Together, FirstClose and CRIF Lending Solutions developed an intuitive, user-friendly interface that enables lenders to process home equity loans from a single software solution. At the touch of a button, lenders can launch the FirstClose web interface directly from CRIF ACTion. When orders are placed from the FirstClose/ACTion interface, data points from the FirstClose Report are sent back to ACTion, automatically populating the appropriate fields.
Now, using the CRIF platform that is integrated with FirstClose, lenders can:
- Order all settlement services from CRIF without needing to go to a variety of outside websites;
- Utilize current FirstClose vendors at a reduced cost;
- Maintain and use current vendors;
- Allow FirstClose to manage the vendor turnaround time on their behalf;
- Expect all returned reports to be automatically imaged in the CRIF system;
- Expect all data points, such as property value and flood determination, to be automatically populated into the CRIF system;
- Experience a reduction in human error and duplicate data entry due to increased automation; and
- Experience reduced processing and closing times.
“We are excited about how CRIF ACTion’s newest integration to the FirstClose settlement services platform will help our mutual clients improve efficiency, slash processing time and remove paper from the real estate lending process,” said Kyle Kehoe, president of CRIF ACTion division. “Our mission is to help our customers remove friction from the loan process, and this upgraded integration is another big step in that direction.”
“We are thrilled to partner with CRIF Lending Solutions to offer all of the features available within the FirstClose interface to CRIF customers,” said Tedd Smith, chief executive officer of FirstClose. “We believe that this integrated interface is a must-have for lenders processing home equity loans.”
About CRIF Lending Solutions
CRIF Lending Solutions combines innovative technology, services and consulting to enable clients to be leaders in the financial services industry. This is achieved with knowledgeable and passionate people, strong partner cooperation and, above all, long-term interactive client relationships. CRIF Lending Solutions is a part of CRIF, the leading global company specializing in the development and management of decision support systems. For more information, visit www.criflendingsolutions.com.